Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-10-2022, 03:22 PM

She was already stepping inside when Kichi invited her in, but didn't intrude in his space completely until he allowed her to. She gently nodded at Torch as he greeted her eagerly, "I've been having trouble sleeping." She responded without worry in her tone. She really just wanted Kichi's company... not that she knew what the real source of that was. If she could have been really honest with herself... She wished that Kichi was Alastor. At least for this moment. But she wouldn't push herself between him and his family, or at least that's what she believed she would be doing had she gone to his den instead of Kichi's.

She made herself comfortable, laying down on her side as she first looked up to Kichi and Torch, but her eyes then wandered downwards so she wasn't awkwardly staring at him. She sighed as she laid there for a moment or so, and out of urge her paws reached forward to grab one of Kichi's paws. He was a bit smaller than her in size, but their paws were relatively the same, if not she was just a bit more dainty in comparison. "Kichi... we're friends?" She questioned genuinely but was only expecting one answer. They both seemed to have some strange bond between them. An unspoken tie to how their childhoods had driven them together. Kichi had been nothing but kind to her. She wondered how not everyone could at least sit on an even plane with her. Being around Kichi was easy, not so much for almost everyone else. She wondered if he knew that about her.

"Relm"