size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-13-2022, 07:42 PM

Another challenge huh? Well, this time Kotori refused to lose! The dark-toned wolf gave a firm nod, “I agree.  I’ll take on any challenge.”  Kotori listened to the rules, a slow nod, eyes looking about the ring in a slow roam considering how he’d strategize this new sort of goal.  

“Alright, if you don’t mind losing so many rounds in a row.” Kotori squared up, a smug confident smile on his face. “If you tell me to get any more bees though I’m leaving them all in your den.”  Saying his piece Kotori waited for an inner count of three then charged his dad, head-on as if planning to make it a straight attack for head-to-head battle.  He’d aim to pivot enough to try and slam his bulk into Sirius's shoulder instead.  

He needed to get dear ol’ dad to get pushed back behind the line.  This was Kotori’s chance to prove himself and get the rank he deserved.  By skills, by time worked, and by his blood, the right to be of high status was his.  No one was going to deny him of that.  Dad could try to push it off all he wanted but that rank was his.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]