An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
03-14-2022, 06:49 PM

Artorias followed the gesture of his wing toward the fireplace, squeezing his massive head up into it to investigate. Zeph reinflated slightly in the absence of the frightening teeth, watching with curiosity as the bulk of the wolf's form was shown to him. "What are you?" He ventured, squeezing the reminder of his dust-ridden body out from beneath the broken down bed. His tail looked closer to that of a squirrel then a bird or a mouse, yet no squirrel he'd seen could boast such a large size.

At the mention of food his hunger was reignited, his stubby wings coming down to hold his churning stomach. "I'm sooo hungry." Bright eyes grew alit with excitement and anticipation, his talons tapping against the ground as he marched in place. The rest of the wolf's offer of medical care and cleaning was easily ignored with the reminder of food, and suddenly the beast was much less frightening. He hopped forward towards Artorias, tipping his beak up to gaze into the creature's face. "I'm not scared." Zeph ventured bravely, puffing his chest up to make himself look bigger. "And if you have food you're not really a stranger, right?" After all, his mother owl had started out as a stranger bearing food, too.

The chick's head swung around, surveying the room with renewed interest and hunger. Where was 'downstairs' and how would he manage to get there, where the food was? Food usually came to him, but he was willing to work with Artorias' customs. There was only one difference the chick could pin from how the room was prior to his arrival (aside from the bisected eagle, of course) and that was the open door. Wobble-hopping unevenly toward it with wings outspread for balance, the ravenous raptor began his hunt for the promised meal. "You don't have to call me Zephyrus." He stated as he waddled across the floor. "That's just for when I'm in trouble, I think."  

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.