An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-14-2022, 08:37 PM

When her raven returned with the news that they had finally found her long lost brother and had directed him to her she nearly didn't believe them. It had been nearly three years since she had seen her oldest sibling and eventually she had given up any hope of actually seeing him again. Several days passed since the raven's report and she had put the thought in the back of her mind as she went about her day to day activities around the pack and began putting things together for the trip she planned to take with Alastor. Surely her companion had been mistaken or if it actually had been Merrick that they found then maybe he truly didn't wish to see their family now that so much time had passed.

However, a familiar voice dispelled those doubts and with a bit of disbelief she moved toward the shore of the island at a quick lope, her brother's black and purple form quickly coming into view—along with a smaller woman at his side. She gave the brindled woman a quick, curious glance, but first and foremost her attention was on her brother. "Well, look who finally washed up on my shore," she commented with a chuckle, a grin pulling across her lips as she allowed the joy of finally having her sibling back with her again to fill her chest along with the relief that he was actually okay and in one piece. He was a bit more scarred and worn than when she had last seen him, but weren't they all?

Manea walked up to him and threw her foreleg affectionately around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "Gods, I was beginning to think I'd never see you again," she muttered, giving him a good squeeze before she stepped back again. "I'm glad Temno finally found you. I've been sending the ravens out looking for you periodically for the last couple of years. There's so much to fill you in on, but first..." She glanced to the brindled, scarred woman that was sitting quietly at his side, giving her brother a bit of a hopeful grin. "Who's this?" It was always the hope that each of them might find a suitable wolf to spend their lives with and continue their bloodline with so if he managed to find that in his time away then she could call that time without him worth it.

"Manea Mendacium"