An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-14-2022, 09:12 PM

Manea couldn't quite picture what was going through Nirvana's head, but she could tell that something wasn't quite sitting right with the young woman and she wished she could alleviate whatever concerns had grown in her niece's bright mind. The dark-coated girl mentioned the desire to be here with her family, but also the desire to be her own woman, to so something big with her life, and Manea could understand those desires. It was the same train of thought that had led Manea to establishing Elysium and wanting more for their family than just being a fractured group of wolves that occasionally clustered together. She wanted to stake her claim on something that could grow and outlive her. She wanted to know that when she eventually went on to rejoin the Ancients there would be something here to help keep their family safe and grounded here—something that could continue on for generations to come. She appreciated Nirvana having a drive and a desire for more and she didn't want to tamp down those dreams.

She smiled softly as Nirvana insisted that she didn't want to be like everyone else and Manea reached over to rest her paw over Nirvana's as she brought her aqua gaze to look into her niece's violet gaze earnestly. "I don't want you to be like everyone else either. I want you to be yourself and nothing else. If being here doesn't fit with your goals and what you want for your life then don't sacrifice those things for me. What I want shouldn't be your deciding factor." She lifted her paw away as she sat up again, thinking the situation over a bit to try and find a middle ground for them that might work. "If you want, you can call this place home and keep a place here in our ranks, but you could come and go as your please. I'll support you in whatever ambitions you have and help you train for whatever you want to do." She let Nirvana absorb the offer for a moment, not wanting to rush her to come to a decision. "You can think it over if you want. The offer will always be there."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny