gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
03-16-2022, 06:04 PM
She had not been expecting to cross paths with Bronze, especially since the continent was so vast and full of different wolves with various personalities. Part of her had been hoping, that she would see him, though, despite the chances of running into him were slim. When he had come into her line of sight, any doubt had disappeared and happiness slowly slipped in. She could not explain why seeing him released endorphins. All she knew was that she enjoyed his company, however brief it had been in the past.

His light teasing made her cheeks warm, a reaction she was not familiar with. It made her feel slightly giddy, though her outside reaction was not prancing on light toes or giggling like a schoolgirl with a crush. Instead, she gently laughed and took his teasing in a good-natured manner. “My skills require some fine tuning, then,” she replied, tagging into his joke without a second thought. The truth was, when she had realized he was there, Silent had not even tried to make herself quiet.

She caught the soft smile that appeared in his face, however brief in that moment. She silently returned it, body relaxing slightly as she came within a closer distance to his tall and blue frame. He voiced that it had been too long and she answered with a smooth nod. “Yes, it really has,” she agreed. “Far longer than I wanted.” It was a small confession, but Silent felt comfortable enough around Bronze to be honest without repercussions. It had been like that since they were pups, even if they did not realize it at the time. With a slight hesitation, she added, “I have missed you.”