Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
03-16-2022, 10:08 PM
Seere giggles happily as she keeps her paws planted on the pretty wolf’s side, her small tail wagging rapidly behind her. The pretty wolf thanks her and the smile on the pup’s face grows and she notices the wolf’s tail is also wagging. The monochrome pup soon realizes that this wolf is a very nice wolf and kind because she takes time to answer her questions. Mismatched eyes round in wonder as the pretty lady talks about her horns and she nods in understanding, glad that they no longer hurt her. Next is the question of being new and the wolf tilts her head as she speaks, causing Seere to mirror the wolf and tilt her own small head.

A girlfriend? Seere doesn’t know why she calls herself a girlfriend of Kuroki’s… does he not have many girl friends?  Why does it matter if his friends are boys or girls? The pup tilts her head and poses the question, “Do you not have many girl friends? I have a girl friend! Her name is Venom! Well… she is my aunt but she is girl and we are really great friends! Have you met her?” The wolf asks about her parents as she moves a paw and boops the pup the nose. Seere laughs happily and wiggles excitedly, moving to try and climb the really nice wolf.

As she goes, the monochrome pup says, “My dad’s Plague! He is the best fighter ever! I am going to be just like him one day. Dada is Void and he is a great explorer! Mommy is Rava, she is really pretty and really sweet! Like you!” Seere giggles as she moves, the pup full of seemingly boundless energy. “My siblings and I have been a part of Ashen since we were born. My name’s Seere! I bet your name is as pretty as you.” The pup finally stops climbing and comes to a stop in front of pretty wolf, looking up at her with mismatched purple and mint eyes. She sits down and asks, “Can I be your girl friend?”

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.