Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-03-2013, 06:49 AM

Crap. That was all I could think of as I watched Kurai move through the snow. The tree's where stripped of their bark, and even more so their leaves. The snow was sticking to the mud and water, making for an ugly sight to my red orbs. Though I really couldn't complain, really I did enjoy the winter months. Most who I knew did, and were born in the season itself. While as a Spring pup, I was stuck with the mysteries in which I didn't witness my first snow until I was nearly a year. Sometimes I could be so jealous of others. Then again I had it pretty good considering ever since Denki left me behind, the man had gone off to have his own adventure. Then there was my son, Hajime, he had found himself a member of Tortuga. In which an alliance was held between the two packs, I was relieved that I knew where he was. He was two years old now, he was a grown man, and I couldn't be anything less than proud of him.
My train of thought was soon broken as Kurai got stuck within the muck of the soulless place. It brought a canine equivalent to a purr to my throat as I slightly chuckled. Bringing my hefty body over towards the British Red Fox, I placed my snout of her scruff. Getting a good enough hold over the skin that I could tug him out. My mud covered paws looked darker with all the muck on it, it really didn't surprise me. "Should be more careful shouldn't you?" I raised an eyebrow on the left side of my face where my white eye patch was. I sat down, feeling the mud splash around my rump as I pulled my black tail up thick with the stuff. It didn't bother me to get dirty really, it might as well been better than getting drenched in water.
"Ya you try being my size and walking through this." Kurai hissed raising a paw towards me. I only laughed and licked him up side the head. Giving his fur an odd curl he grumbled before shaking his head and trying to paw his fur back into place. He was a smart fox, after losing his mate and cubs he had decided to be with me as my companion. After losing so many, I wasn't picky. Specially considering the fact I was trained by a white tiger, and a giant black wolf. The world wasn't as odd as a lot of others figured. Well, maybe it was, but it was normal in that sense. I yawned, pulling back my ears then perked them again at the sound waves that I heard. Someone, was nearby.

Speech,