size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
03-17-2022, 01:57 AM
Athena feels nervous being in Cerberus’s presence, not from anything the black and russet male did, but from the fact that this is first time in a formal pack. His words put at her ease and the earthen woman exhales softly as she says, “Be myself? Okay, I can do that.” She chuckles while moving with him, her steps light and mostly silent. Cerberus’s question catches Athena off guard and she stammers out, “Oh, uh, I am from around here.” Clearing her throat and regaining her composure, she explains, “My family is a roaming band of nomads. We have traveled a lot and I have seen many places. But… after a while, traveling can become very boring. I never really had friends outside of my family… we never stayed in places long enough for me make them.”

She gives a shrug of her brown and white shoulders as she casts her eyes away from the Cerberus for a moment. When she looks back toward him, Athena asks a question of her own, “What is your family’s story Cerberus? Have you always lived here? Do you like it?” Curious amber eyes watch the large wolf’s frame as she waits to hear his story.

"Athena Nocturna"

Athena has a Little Owl companion named Archimedes. He is always nearby.