Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-17-2022, 02:17 PM

Recluse had to push down a chuckle, just shaking her head instead when Azure shot back that he wasn't much for foreplay. A shame, she'd have to train that out of him. Recluse managed to sneak in close to the male though he reared up so while her fangs grazed along his throat but she wasn't able to retain a hold on him, instead she lifted slightly before her teeth grazed off his flesh and she landed heavily back down on all fours. His paws crashed down onto her back and the woman growled in pain. Lilith moved quickly from her usual space around the pale woman's throat and sliding down around her right forelimb until she spotted an opening, Azure's fangs gripping Recluse's scruff. The viper reared up, unfolding her fangs from the roof of her mouth and lunging forward to try and sink them into Azure's muzzle in an attempt to get him to release her lupine friend.

At the same time, with her movements significantly reduced Recluse lashed out with her forepaws, aiming to scratch at his stomach with her sharpened claw covers. With him bearing down over top of him she was honestly just trying to reach whatever part of him was closest but if she was lucky maybe she'd get to regret leaving his soft underbelly so exposed.

Recluse vs Azure for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Badger claw gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Companion 2: Great Potoo, Male - Flying
Disability: Light blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Juggernaut

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.