Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
03-18-2022, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2022, 10:33 PM by Solo. Edited 1 time in total.)

ooc. post-dating this because I dragged ass on replying to their meeting thread RIP let's call it... mid Spring? for this one sorry

The swim from the island back to mainland was a bit longer than it had been the first time around, this time he was deeply aware of the young girl tagging along for the trip. Her legs were quite a bit shorter, and so she took a bit longer to cover the same distance that he did in just a few strides with those long legs of his. By the time the steady rushing of the rapids began to make itself known up ahead, the sun was nearly hidden by the horizon. It didn't bother him much, but he knew that it was now imperative that he get Zoey into the pack, and settled down in a warm bed for the night. She'd been sleeping on her own in strange places for far too long, and she deserved to rest her little head somewhere safe, finally.

"We're just gonna have a seat here, and wait for Theory to get here. She's a very kind headmistress, I'm sure you'll love her." he assured the cinnamon furred youngster, shooting her a small smile. Without any further ado, he tipped back his skull and let loose a sonorous howl for the leggy leader of Abaven. He'd chosen to wait a little ways from the actual border, as the rapids were liable to drown out anything that anyone had to say during this first meeting otherwise. "I'm sure you're excited to have your own bed again, aren't you?" he asked with a good-natured chuckle, the corners of his glowing eyes crinkling lightly as he did.

Narrative| "Speech" |
stock from pexels