Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-19-2022, 06:00 AM

Modesty certainly hadn’t expected to win by any stretch, she’d barely even scuffled with her siblings as a child so when the red coated kid had gotten a bit heavy handed, she was quick to cut her losses and limp out of there, carrying her back leg high, not bothering to try and bare weight on it. It’d only slow her down and the island pack seemed like such a stuffy bunch they would probably try to keep chasing them, even if they had already won the day.

Still the smile couldn’t be wiped from her face, even if she was a little worse for wear, her new long coat swishing with her movements a little dishevelled from the swim and the fight. Gil and Sparrow were already at the rendezvous and Modesty picked through the ‘healing herbs’ with a chuckle, picking out a few plants she recognised and savouring the way they blended between her teeth. It was nothing on what Obi could do, but it would do for now. “One of these days I’ll have to show you God,” she mentioned quietly to her Captain with a smirk and mischievous glint in her eye.

She allowed Sparrow to see her slip an entirely more innocent facade on her face before she turned and moved to settle next to Gil, concern clear on her features as she assessed the slash to his belly, and quickly figured it wasn’t any more life threatening than her chewed on leg. She grabbed his bottle and took a swig before passing it back with a smile, they’d both survived and she’d done something new and exciting, what more could they ask for? Other than some loot to show for it. Hopefully the others would have better luck.

They had drink, and fire, and friends, so she began to sing softly, waiting for the others to join them. “Come me boys and heave with me, let’s get off this cursed sea. Let’s be home to lovers and wives…”

“Speech.”

They said that I got to keep it sweet