Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-19-2022, 08:29 AM

Gil’s whispered words had her face softening and the way he tugged on her ear lit a fire beneath her fur. She steeled her resolve and stiffened her shoulders as he pressed into her, nostrils flaring as she fought herself for some semblance of control. Stupid man. The urge to leave her complaints forgotten was strong but she had a point to make… or at least… she thought she had? She blinked and tried to reign in her thoughts. There would be time for all of that later.

Considering the way she had fled her mother’s lesson, green at the descriptions on offer, this certainly was a surprising turn of events that she actually found herself curious about what some of those things might be like with Gil. If some of the things he said hadn’t left her with the impression that he either still saw her as a kid, or had no intention of sticking around once he got what he wanted. Maybe it was time to drop the sweet and innocent act and give him a taste of what he might be in for if he really meant what he said.

Her quills bristled a warning, though she allowed a sweet smile to come to her lips, reaching out to snatch away the bottle and steal a swig for herself. “Not yet.” She answered sweetly, though an uncharacteristic slyness was pulling at the edge of her grin. Modesty gave a small wriggle to relax her quills so she could lean back into Gil, lowering her head to tuck her nose under his chin so her wide eyes could look up at him as she asked, “How can I know you won’t just get bored and leave me?” She took the opportunity to preen the white patch of fur along his front, hiding the smirk that she couldn’t keep off the corner of her lips.

They said that I got to keep it sweet