gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
03-19-2022, 04:57 PM

Caelia quirked a brow as she studied Suspense curiously, still wondering why someone would be here if they were so completely miserable the entire time. But truthfully she wasn't exactly a fan of crowds this size either, though she also wasn't sulking alone over it, though she might as well be. "This size gathering is kind of my worst nightmare, personally," Caelia admitted with a small snort. It wasn't that she was shy or all that wary of strangers, but she preferred being among much, much fewer than this many wolves. That was half the reason she'd veered off away from the main gathering and zeroed in on Suspense.

"Heavy. That's one way to describe it." Caelia could relate, maybe not right this exact moment, but in general. Lately things weren't quite so bad, but she'd felt like that before. She tilted her head curiously toward Suspense. "Which pack are you from? I'm Caelia Adravendi - from Valhalla," she offered. Maybe some small talk would help distract the both of them from their very different trains of thought, at least for a little while.