gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Fig
03-19-2022, 07:14 PM

"Hmm" was all Etoile could muster as she pondered the words that Thalia had just spoken.  Exposed?  The yearling had never really thought of it that way before, though she could definitely see how someone might draw to that conclusion.  It was a big, big world after all, and not everyone in it had your best interest at heart.

"The ancestors."  She blurted without missing a beat.  Back home that's who everybody preyed to, though Etoile had heard that not everybody recognized the ancestors in the same way her family did.  Was this one of those people who worshipped something different?  How interesting! "Normally I pray under a clear night sky, this'll be my first time doing it in a cave.  I wonder if they'll hear me okay in here...  How about you?"  she tried to hide her excitement.  Learning about what other kinds of faiths were out there had definitely been on the fae's bucket list ever since leaving home.  Not because her current spirituality hadn't suited her of course, because it certainly did. The topic was just kind of neat.

"Talk" 'Think'

AAAAASDFSADFSDASD-LITERALLY-LOVE