size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
03-20-2022, 10:11 AM

At first, he heard some shuffling around that made his head tilt. Maybe she was too busy with the pups and that he would understand. About to turn around to go seek out Gin, he heard a low hissing noise before the woman told him to come in. Kuroo's ears perked up with a faint smile as he stood and approached the doorway. In the dim light, he noticed the bundle of pups hidden behind a rather sour appearing opossum. He couldn't help but laugh with a shake of his head. Not wanting to drip any blood near the pups or encroach on their space, the piebald boy stayed near the door.

"A bit possessive is he?" Kuroo said half-heartedly as he turned his gaze to the fiery appearing woman. It was no wonder the man had fallen for her. Just her appearance alone was beautiful. Taking a seat near the entrance, he lifted his paw in her direction. "I had a rather interesting interaction with some dolphins out by the bay," there was some embarrassment in his tone as his ears folded back. How could he have let those sharp-toothed mongrels get the best of him? Sighing under his breath, he still kept a warm smile on his face. "I'm Kuroo by the way. I'm helping build the new home for you and the pups," Kuroo's voice is cheerful as he hopes she will be pleased with his and his brother's handiwork.

"Speech"

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.