Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-20-2022, 10:50 AM
GILGAMESH

Watching as she contemplated his question, his heart began to race. What could possibly be on her mind for a suitable answer? Fetch her a bear to make into a rug? Take down an abandoned ship? Become Alpha of a pack? Ideas circulated his mind now fuzzy from the booze before his eyes widened. The two words that left her lips indeed left him speechless. She wanted him to marry her? Not expecting that option, his own mouth fell agape as he felt his heart slam into his chest.

"You want me to marry you," his words are breathless as he turns his chin to look at her better. "Me of all wolves," Gil couldn't really believe it yet. "Modesty," his brain turned to mush as he leaned forward to plant a strong kiss against her forehead. "Of course, I'll marry you," he whispered against her soft fur as his eyes closed. He still was in a state of wonder as he pulled back and laid his head on the ground for a moment. Feeling the warmth of her body as they lay under the stars, he nearly wanted to throw up. Out of happiness, of course.

"Do you think you're mother will be okay with that?" Worried thoughts now got the best of him. He wouldn't possibly want to arrange anything between them if her family would be against it. "Are you ready for this? For us to be together forever?" The words left him in a hurry as he continued to look up at the stars. This was really like him. He didn't normally care so much for others or how they thought about him. But this was Modesty he was considering now and he was in love with her. Wrapped tightly around her paw and was willing to do whatever it took to make her happy.

Speech

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him