Master Navigator (305)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
03-20-2022, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2022, 08:47 PM by Zephyrus. Edited 1 time in total.)
From the way the charcoal beast hacked and coughed in surprise, Zephyr deduced that there must be something wrong with his life's plan. Was it the wolf, the harness, or himself the bird? Zeph's feathers puffed out as they did when he was feeling particularly feisty and he doubled down. "It was my idea, and it's a really good idea you'll see. Basilisk can run into battle and I can hold on with the harness and peck and scratch anyone who comes close!" He unleashed a fury of childish feint attacks toward the corpse, displaying his combat prowess boldly and managing to catch himself before he fell face first into it. "But it'd be easier with a harness, less fall-y."

Smoothing out his agitated feathers with a brisk shake of his chubby body, Zephyr began to relax once more. "Do you think Artorias would be mad if I wanted to ride Basilisk into battle instead?" While the young raptor adored his guardian, he felt an odd sort of kinship with the oversized youth who shared his ravenous hunger.

"Zephyr"
Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.