Master Navigator (305)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
03-20-2022, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2022, 09:02 PM by Zephyrus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Zephyr eyed the wolf side eye, trying to determine exactly how convinced he must be to have gone from choking to death over the idea to encouraging them as a team. "We will be." He assured the oversized man with a series of enthusiastic nods of his head. It took only a few more beakfulls of the meat before his hunger had quieted, and Zephyrus stepped back to allow Sirius full control over the corpse and whatever he'd been doing to it.

At the giant's next words, Zeph hesitated. Was he a flightless bird? He hoped not, but he had no way of knowing for sure. "I'm not a chicken." He offered helpfully, ruling out only variant of bird he knew he was not. "Artorias says I'm a raptor." He'd also said that there were lots of raptors like eagles, but not specifically which species Zeph belonged to. When did flight happen? The chick suddenly realized how many questions he had, and how few answers the wolves around him might have. Could he fly now, if only he found something high enough to jump off? "Can I climb onto and jump off your head?"

"Zephyr"
Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.