Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-20-2022, 09:20 PM
“Spread your wings.” The Warlord ordered in a voice that clearly indicated he was accustomed to leading. It was clear that Zeph did not know what he was. Other than ‘not a chicken’ and ‘a raptor’ which was a rather broad term for predatory birds.

As Zeph did so, the Warlord circled around him. Careful not to step in the corpse as he studied the bird and considered its eating habits. “There’s a great deal of resemblance to Marshal in you. But if you're a vulture, I'd eat my bracer knives. Heads more like an eagle…” he muttered more to himself. “Your wingspan is longer than your body. Definitely a flighted bird, just too big he shook his head at the mystery of it. “You're scaled more like Mortis than an eagle, I dare say you might rival his wingspan once you're grown.” he completed his circuit and stopped before the bird again. “Marshal, load him up” he ordered, and the vulture spread his long wings once more and glided down to Zeph. aiming to carefully grab the smaller bird if he didn’t protest.

"Sirius"