build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-21-2022, 04:01 PM
"Well, about that..." she said, sidestepping the bottle of alcohol as it hit the sand and scattered the black stuff around. Theo danced around the bottle, then finally gave up her fidgeting and popped the top with a clumsy motion using her jaws. "What if I make it extra-super quick and then we only do fun things?" she suggested, shooting Sparrow what she hoped was a winning smile that looked more like a grimace. "It's just - after talking with all of the alphas - one of them had some concerns. Artorias? From The Hallows? He said you'd been around and he was antsy over it. I was just wondering why you were probing Auster? It stays between us, of course. I'm only asking because I've been told it's a sanctuary pack," Theory said, then immediately felt stupid. The Hallows had been a sanctuary pack when Resin had kept it at the Falls, but after it had been handed to Artorias, she really only had his word that it was. Politics shmolitics. He'd invited her in readily enough, and that was a positive sign - but the visit was over and done. She could mull it over later after hearing Sparrow's side. There was always another side to the story.