Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
03-22-2022, 04:19 PM
Maybe this whole opening up thing really wasn't for her. Small talk felt a bit hollow though without some level of personal introspection sprinkled in, though to Thalia most interactions always felt a little bit empty, if she was being totally honest with herself. She let out a murmur of her own in return to Etoile's single-word response, fine with not lingering on that observation for long.

She admitted she was praying to the ancestors. Well -she supposed so was Thalia. The Abraxas were the direct descendants of the Fallen God, after all, so they were praying to the ancestor. "My God always hears. Even when you hope He doesn't," Thalia mused thoughtfully. There were many moments she had shared with Theory that she wished she could've hidden from Him, but he was all-seeing and all-knowing. She'd never doubt that again. "I like the pray in the dark. Wherever." And this place was definitely dark enough to suit her needs.

"Do you intend to settle down with a pack here? Or does the life of a loner suit you best?" Thalia asked after a moment of thought, raising an eyebrow as she glanced Etoile's way. Direct and to the point - that was how Thalia preferred to be, even if talking so candidly with strangers wasn't something she was comfortable doing to begin with.