gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-22-2022, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2022, 05:22 PM by Bowen. Edited 1 time in total.)

Artorias came along with her without much prompting and Bowen was sure to reward him with a little extra sway in her hips as she led the way to her old room. He suggested that maybe they hunt some things together. Acquire some furs that she might like to have. Bo gave a little shrug and leaned into Art's side for a moment. "I don't like the idea of killing for the sake of killing," she admitted. Hunting an animal just for its fur wasn't appealing to the woman. If they happened to see one for sale or a predator happened upon Hallowed land... then it would be different. "I don't really mind not having things, you know." The few things that she did have were given to her and held special meaning. Otherwise, things were just things.

Once inside the room, the melancholy took hold and it was obvious to her brother. Bowen released a little gasp of surprise as Artorias responded to her question by easily lifting her onto his back, then depositing her on the bed. Emerald eyes watched as he fetched the glass orb from the mantlepiece and brought it to place between her paws. Bowen looked down at the orb as Artorias curled his big body around her minuscule frame. Only her ears shifted as he questioned her and the woman sighed, leaning into the protective wall of black, blue and silver. "My heart isn't very reliable," she mumbled, still staring at the ball. Soft, pink pads held the orb, turning it this way and that in her grasp.

After taking some time to think about her own question, the caramel cream fae sighed once again, long and slow. "A part of me will always love Haiku," she began, her tones soft. "I would never be able to be what he needs or deserves." The young fae shook her head. "I don't think I'll ever be what anyone needs or deserves." From the moment that her sexual nature rose to the surface, Bowen had a difficult time understanding and coming to terms with it. Her mother's had been faithful to one another. That was how it was supposed to be, right? Two wolves, forging an unbreakable bond. It was something that Bowen had wanted, but it was also something that she was incapable of. Especially now.

With a groan of exasperation, Bowen curled the glass orb in the crook of one elbow, then unceremoniously mashed her face into the mattress. She didn't want to be such a downer, but Artorias was the only one that she spoke so openly with. She was a stranger in her own home and didn't mingle much with the others, even her own family. She was just... awkward and reclusive and really only lit up when Artorias was near. It wasn't right or fair to put such pressure on her brother, so she just accepted the times that they were together and was nothing but a phantom in between.

"Bowen & Artorias"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]