size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-22-2022, 11:55 PM

Pleasantries were shared and, as Artorias dropped the hint about his newly forged relationship with his sister, Chimera's maw split into a wicked, toothy grin. "I'm glad to hear it. Come." The two-toned man led the Hallows Aegis inland, though, rather than taking Artorias to the usual meeting area of the gazebo, he took the black and blue man into the atrium. Chimera was essentially welcoming the brute into his home. A low bark had servants bringing food and drink for the pair and Chimera motioned for Artorias to take a seat on one of the large, thatched mats that had been laid out.

Artorias mentioned the late hour and tossed an innuendo in for good measure. Chimera released a low chuckle, giving his crown a gentle shake. "There's always something pressing, but it will still be waiting for me once we're finished," he assured the man. Aliana was always eager and waiting in some manner or another. Speaking of Aliana, his clouded queen had expressed interest with assisting in diplomatic talks, so here was her chance. Chimera sent one of the servants to fetch the woman.

Turning his pale pink eye back to Artorias, the dire brute nodded. "It was... taxing. Only one death," but he wouldn't say more than that. Chimera still didn't want to address the emotional baggage that lived inside of him when it came to Viper. The topic then shifted to the new 'neighbors' and the brute sneered, lips peeling back from rows of wicked teeth. "The bastard should be dead for what he put my sister through," he growled low. "I didn't care for him from the start and I care for him less now that he's so close to my front door." Well, now that his feelings on the matter were out... he looked to Artorias for his own view on the fishy intrusion.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.