gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Fig
03-23-2022, 06:23 AM

A god that hears you even if you didn't want him to.  Etoile wasn't sure she liked the idea of that even one bit.  If she was being honest with herself that aspect alone made whoever this deity was sound kind of spooky.  Did he not care for personal space?  Of course, on any given night were the stars were visible the ancestors were watching and listening to the fae and her family, but if you didn't want to be seen or heard then there were ways around it.  If you asked the ancestors to turn a blind eye, sometimes they would.  For the most part they weren't even detectable while the sun shined unless you specifically needed them to be.  You could be alone if you needed to be, something the yearling didn't realize she appreciated until just this moment.  She wondered what the name of this nosey God was.

"I'm not sure yet.." she hadn't intended them to, but her words came out a little more somber than she would have liked.  When Etoile first left home with her cousin she was ecstatic.  The thought of being a 'lone wolf' who didn't have to answer to her family anymore sounded like exactly what she needed.  Truth be told, the fae wasn't so sure if this lifestyle would suite her forever.  Whether she liked it or not she'd grown quite used to being told what to do and when to do it back home.  Life alone just seemed sort of... aimless so far.  Maybe she just needed a travelling companion.  Things seemed easier when Noelie was around.  Last the Soleil saw her Cen didn't have a pack either, maybe she'd head back that way and see if the small girl was down for some sight seeing. "I think I'll settle down someday.  I've got some uh... soul searching to do, I guess.  Are you from a pack?"

"Talk" 'Think'

AAAAASDFSADFSDASD-LITERALLY-LOVE