size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-23-2022, 01:16 PM
Artorias watched while Chimera greeted his queen with tender affections, affirming that she was here to assist in the creation of their packs' official alliance. Aliana began the proceedings, taking a seat between the two alphas and addressing him first, asking what terms he had to offer with the alliance. "What I seek the most between our packs is a unifying of Auster," he started his explanation with, looking to Chimera while he spoke. "I have no demands or hard expectations of you or your pack, Chimera. You know the Hallows is always open to any Fenmyre wolf, and our services are available any day, any time. Open borders to the aspen forests would be nice for any of my wolves that wish to familiarize themselves with the continent, or any who might want a tropical island vacation, though we would not intrude on your home. I understand you run a business here, so I won't be so naive as to ask for free access to your services, though perhaps some... ah, friendly discounts if any of my wolves do choose to use your unique services. I would also like our packs to grow closely together though, to safeguard the other when needed and unify our fighters if needed against our foes. An attack on one would be an attack on both. Open trade of our resources would be mutually beneficial as well. Any Hallowed or Fenmyrian wolf that wished to learn from the other pack would be welcome to come learn from the other."

An alliance like this would solidify control over the north of the continent, and perhaps deter any would-be invaders from considering action against one pack or the other. It would promote camaraderie between the two factions, perhaps even fostering closer bonds between the island-dwelling and castle-dwelling lupines. With his piece said, Artorias left all of his attention on Chimera as Aliana turned the floor over to him to state his terms for their alliance. The young alpha was intensely curious what the two-toned king might ask of him or his pack in exchange. Not that there was much Artorias wouldn't offer freely to Chimera regardless. The Hallows was open to all, as his mother had intended it to be.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.