gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
03-23-2022, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2022, 06:51 PM by Aliana. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aliana found that playing mediator between two wolves that got along was actually far easier than she feared! It would be handling diplomacy between two unruly parties that would no doubt test her skills and mettle one day. Artorias and Chimera were amicable to one another's terms, agreeing with each other swiftly and concisely. Chimera agreed to Artorias' requests, adding a few stipulations of his own, which Artorias was quick to consent to as well. And just like that, it was done. Fenmyre and the Hallows were officially recognized as allies. "Then I believe that's all we needed to discuss. Henceforth, Fenmyre and the Hallows shall acknowledge one another as allies." Aliana gave Artorias a small smile before she turned her attention back to her mate, sidling up beside him again and reaching up on tiptoes to place a tender kiss to his cheek. "I'm heading to bed, my king," she informed him in soft, purring vocals that would no doubt relay the underlying message to him. Whenever he was done entertaining their guest, she would be waiting to entertain him. Bidding both alphas good night, Ali turned and returned to their wing of the estate, vanishing from view a moment later.

- exit Aliana -

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.