size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-23-2022, 06:50 PM
Chimera was open to all of his suggestions and terms, and Artorias was pleased that they'd built such a strong connection already. The only addendums the monochrome king added in were requiring permission to access his island and maintain a steady flow of wine and liquor to his pack. Both easy terms to agree to. "Of course," Artorias replied with a single nod of his head. "I would expect all of my wolves to show respect and decorum by announcing themselves before setting foot on your home. And so long as our wine production remains steady, your pack will have access to all they can drink." It was an easy agreement for the two alphas, and when neither Artorias nor Chimera had any further terms to discuss, Aliana announced the end of their diplomatic proceedings, declaring the two packs to be recognized as allies. Art smiled to her and tipped his head in thanks, watched as she kissed Chimera good night, and then disappeared back into the estate.

The two brutes were left to their own devices then, enjoying the mild evening amongst the plant life in the atrium. "Well, in any case... To new allies!" Artorias raised his drink in a toast, taking a healthy swallow of the familiar wine. "It's been a long time coming, but it feels good to make it official. We have something to show for all our efforts, something that can't be taken from us." Not willingly, at least. Artorias knew his wolves would fight to the death to defend their home and their ideals. He had zero doubts that they would show the same ferocity in the defense of an ally in need, should it ever come to that. "You've really created something unique here, Chimera," he mused as amber eyes gazed around the home the Klein patriarch had established for himself. Chuckling, Art returned his focus to his gracious host, peering at the man who matched him in size and stature. "So how do alphas usually go about celebrating a new alliance? Drinking and merrymaking?" A more roguish smirk crept over the young alpha's lips as he added, "Or better yet... what's the Fenmyre way of celebrating?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.