size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-23-2022, 11:25 PM

Chimera released a soft, growling purr as Aliana kissed him and meandered off to bed. He watched the woman until she was out of sight and gave an exaggerated sigh. "Three of those enticing sirens to tend to," he told the blue man, feigning a complaint, but it was quite the opposite. Chimera loved his women and wouldn't trade them for anything. "A man as well," the brute shook his head, but grinned. He wasn't ashamed of his tastes or his sexual proclivities and even less so around Artorias. They were friends, after all. Or at least, that's how Chimera saw them. "A well rounded set of lovers. All that I need." The fondness for his little harem showed through and again, he wasn't ashamed.

Artorias took up his drink, toasting to their newly forged alliance. Chimera hesitated for a moment, but eventually poured himself a bit of the wine, raising it with a nod before downing it. The taste wasn't all that great, but it wasn't terrible. The king agreed with the words of Artorias. "A long time coming. I was ready to agree when Avantika tried, but she was so very fun to annoy." The giant man flashed a bit of tooth as he grinned. He'd given the woman such a hard time, but in the end he complimented her highly in front of her alpha and had admitted that he'd been toying with her.

After complimenting the hard work that Chimera had put into crafting and building Fenmyre, Artorias questioned him as to how alphas celebrated an alliance. The dual-toned brutes eyes went a little wide and he shrugged. "I have no idea. This is the first alliance I've been offered and agreed to aside from that with Ashen." It was no secret that the wolves of the northern continent looked down upon Chimera and his business, but it didn't bother him any. They still snuck away in secret to take advantage of his... hospitality.

When asked how the wolves of Fenmyre celebrated, Chimera chuckled and poured himself a bit more of the wine, feeling as though he missed the taste of it. "Generally, the wolves of Fenmyre eat and fuck to celebrate." Again he flashed teeth when he grinned. "And here, we celebrate whenever we can." Chimera liked to celebrate on a daily basis. There was so very much to be thankful for, after all.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.