An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-24-2022, 01:46 PM
Lorikeet's sultry, flirtatious nature was out in full force it seemed and Manea was having a swell time with this little back and forth exchange with her. When the lithe woman stated that a kiss from her would be worth quite a bit and asked what she would want for such a thing, Manea hummed softly with thought, a sly smirk pulling at her lips. Considering that she would have just given the kiss away for free if tempted enough she couldn't inconvenience the lovely woman too much, but she did find it flattering and amusing that she was willing to trade for something as simple as a kiss. If she was in Lorikeet's position she'd ask for much more than a kiss, but maybe that was part of the adorable charm of her surprise visitor.

"Hmm... You know, I haven't had a good fight in a while," she mused, her aqua gaze flicking down the length of Lorikeet's toned form. She didn't know for certain of course, but she had a suspicion that Lorikeet could put up a good fight and if that was the case Manea would be more than happy to take a bit of entertainment in exchange for a kiss. "Think you can entertain me enough to earn that kiss?" she questioned as she brought her gaze back to Lorikeet's, giving her a grin with a flash of teeth and a daring look in her eyes. "I'll warn you though... I might want more than a kiss at the end of it."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny