Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Poser
03-25-2022, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2022, 04:46 AM by Jack. Edited 1 time in total.)

There's no doubt that Jack is wild-- well and truly wild. She's nearly holding her breath as she holds Sparrow's gaze for a moment longer than necessary, allowing herself to drink in the sight of the alpha where she settled. Creepy, no. There's an undercurrent of something, and it's something... dangerous. Maybe dangerous is too strong a word, and yet... well, Jack likes danger. Always has, always will. Maybe she makes a bit of a show of things as she settles beside Sparrow in the sand. Flexing her sides as she drops down, stretching, the whole nine. Laying it on thick, as one does.

With her intense gaze, Jack peers out across the sea. There's so much of it. It spreads before her in ways that she can't even begin to fathom. Still, she doesn't even feel small... at least, not with Sparrow beside her. The question has her considering for a long moment, tipping her head to one side and then the other. "I think so, yeah." The words come quietly, playing in the small amount of space between them. "Better being with you than on my own... and the others, too, what little I've seen of them." It's not a complaint, no. Jack remains conversational as she sits beside Sparrow, taking in all that the Obsidian Beach has to offer her. Her proximity to the pirate king was comfortable enough. They're still strangers, but they're not strangers anymore-- does that make sense? No, Jack supposed, it didn't. Still. She's comfortable enough here.

Jack O’Malley
looking half a corpse
and half a god