size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
03-26-2022, 04:28 AM
Rhian barely even knew what Habari was. Maybe someone had told her, but she had a habit of not paying attention to anything she hadn't already decided to care about. She knew it was a pack at least. Really, nobody should have expected more than that from her. "Cool," she responded, already bored. She thought strangers were supposed to be exciting! This boy hadn't done anything all that strange yet. He was apparently looking for an adventure, though, and that raised his status a few points in Rhian's mind. Not many points. But enough for her to not just run off and hang out with someone better.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" Rhian took a step forward as well, not wanting this kid to think he could just waltz right into her personal space and push her back. "I live here, buddy. I practically own this place." That was a bit of an overstatement. She instantly felt bad for saying that she was something that she wasn't. She had just wanted to seem tough. She was a brash kid who said stupid things sometimes, was that so bad?
Rhian has a lisp due to her elongated fangs, which I may or may not actually remember / care enough to write out!