Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
03-26-2022, 07:37 AM

As they converse, Audra feels a sense of comfort. She enjoys being around her friend. Knowing that she had others to rely on released a sense of dread that had lingered within her for so long. Having spent quite a few years by herself had led to many negative thoughts she cared not to bring up again. Even as Mack huffed out an agreeing sigh, Audra smiled. Though the bobcat was typically nocturnal, he wasn't always pleased that she disturbed his time to go hunt alone. He was still thankful for her and obliged to her whims of wandering the fields.

Glancing up to the stars for a moment, Audra let out a quiet sigh herself. The question Lae asked was an easy one, but there was always more on her mind. As of late, it felt as if Tika was avoiding her due to their differences. Not that it would be anything that would split them up, but the separation caused an aching pain in her heart. "We are doing better than we had been doing during the Long Night," she mentions as her one golden eye turns back to Lae. She would never know how badly others felt during the Long Night, only herself. It was why she was giving Tika her space and time to come to terms with things.

"I do worry that the Long Night and the raid affected her more than it did me," Audra's voice is slightly quieter now as she glances back down at her paws. "Do you have the energy to go a bit farther?" She asks as she attempts a slightly bigger smile. While she couldn't patrol the whole of Starlit Plains, even a small amount would help. "I also worry that everything that happened has put a split between us that can't be mended," the petite wolf adds on with a sigh. "Not sure what I am to do," the words fall from her lips before she can stop herself. Mack leans up against her, noticing her discomfort, but knows Laeta may be able to provide better advice.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise