gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsContributorRapid Poster - GoldEaster 2022
03-27-2022, 05:10 PM
Hi, I'm lacking in muse lately for 99% of my characters, so I figured I'd make one of these and maybe find a plot that brings that muse back.

ACACIUS SAXE

• Pup (approx 6 months old)
  • Chaos Saxe x ??? (Mystery Litter)
  • Fireside
  • Fighting / Healing
  • Has an imaginary friend he thinks is real.
  • Interested in magic/potions/witchy things.

OPEN FOR:
  • Childhood crushes
  • Friends
  • Enemies

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • Would love for him to meet a witchy type who can help grow that desire in him as he ages.
  • Could be fun to explore half-sibling relationships, seeing as he has so many of them.
  • Needs skill threads desperately.
  • Needs more development, happy to take any and all types of threads with him to help his personality be shaped!

ARTISAN ARACARI

• Adult (4yr)
  • Aracari Family
  • Pirate's Plunder
  • Navigation / Intellect
  • Collects mementos (bracelet beads)
  • 99% Lover, 1% Fighter

OPEN FOR:
  • Flings / Exploring romance and seeing if he's capable of monogamy.
  • Friends - Artisan loves friends and wants as many as possible.
  • Exploration threads / races
  • Getting to know pack mates
  • Anything involving alcohol or drugs or really, anything considered sort of questionable.

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • He had a small stent as a Hallows captive so it might be fun to meet more Hallows wolves now that he's free.

ARYN VALENTINE

• Adult (3yr)
  • Derecho x Torin
  • Habari
  • Fighting x Hunting

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Romance
  • Skill threads
  • Pretty much anything! Aryn is the character I abuse for entertainment, so feel free to approach with ideas.

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • Aryn tried to run away from Habari during the Ooze, which had her maimed as punishment. Inter-pack relations with wolves who are angry about it / understanding might be fun.
  • After being maimed, Aryn decided to learn to defend herself. She occasionally faints at the sight of blood and is generally a kind soul, so she may need a teacher to excel.
  • Aryn falls in love easily, she currently has a crush on both Eligos and Tyrian, would be happy to explore other romances (good OR evil characters, it amuses me to consider good natured and kind hearted Aryn attempting to convince herself Bad Guy isn't a bad guy. Would also be open to someone sneaky pretending to like her and playing with her feelings. Anything, really.)

ASMODEUS ABRAXAS

• Adult (2yr)
  • Riva Nightingale x Pyrrhic Abraxas
  • Aerie
  • Fighting x Hunting

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Romance
  • Skill threads
  • Religion things
  • Pretty much anything!

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • I have a cursed litter pass + lucky rabbits foot for him, just sayin'
  • He could really use a crush or girlfriend or otherwise romance - poor boy has never developed feelings for anyone.
  • His sister just died, he's confused as fuck about his God, would be fun to play that out somehow whether it's someone trying to convert him away from Abraxas or an Abraxas believer helping him to come to terms with his wavering of faith.

AZURE FATALIS

• Adult (2yr)
  • Zeitgeist x Sirius Fatalis
  • Armada (Alpha)
  • Fighting x Hunting

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Puppy threads
  • Bad things
  • Armada recruitment

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • For like, ever, I've wanted Azure to acquire a slave.
  • He could use more threads with his kiddos / pack members / etc. He has very few relationships outside his immediate family.
  • Azure is a sadist, so if you want to inflict pain and suffering on anyone he's always down to do that.

CALYPSO FATALIS

• Puppy (9 months)
  • Hanako x Azure Fatalis
  • Armada
  • Fighting x Navigation

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Puppy love
  • Skill Threads
  • Mostly anything else

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • She needs more development, so please throw any ideas at me!
  • She may be moving to Abaven, so if she meets someone in Abaven perhaps that will help me find a way to get her there ICly

MITROS REGNI

• Puppy (3 months)
  • Jupiter x Alfrun
  • Loner
  • Fighting x Hunting

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Puppy love
  • Skill Threads
  • Anything else

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • I've been severely neglecting Mitros, so I'm open to pretty much anything so I can get some IC development for him!

PESTILENCE KLEIN ABRAXAS

• Adult (4yr)
  • Deathbelle Ravage Klein x Archon Abraxas
  • Fireside
  • Fighting x Intellect

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Romance
  • Abraxas / Klein drama
  • Anything else

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • My favorite plots with Pesto revolve around her hatred of Abraxas-aligned wolves. Any threads with Abraxas believers would be welcome! Especially Toxicity kiddos, seeing as Pesto is raising one in secret as a not-Abraxas.
  • Open to consider a plot ending in Pesto's death.

TYRFING FINNVI

• Adult (2yr)
  • Valkyrie Finnvi x Chaos Saxe
  • Fireside
  • Fighting x Hunting

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends / Enemies
  • Romance
  • Skill Threads
  • Anything else

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • Viking boy, had lots of development as a child but very few adult experiences. No ideas in mind but hit me up if you have any!

ZEITGEIST FATALIS

• Adult (7yr)
  • Fatalis Family
  • Armada
  • Fighting x Navigation

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends
  • Kiddo/Grandkiddo threads
  • Anything else

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • Zee has been through a lot of trauma, in the span of a year she was kidnapped, enslaved, sexually assaulted, cheated on, rescued, and lost her only friends in the world. She needs some joy and warmth - someone please give my poor, broken queen a friend.

ZEPHYRUS

• "Puppy"
  • Ward of the Hallows (Orphaned)
  • Hallows
  • Fighting x Navigation

OPEN FOR:
  • Friends /Enemies
  • Exploration
  • Meeting Hallows folks
  • Pretty much anything!

SPECIFIC IDEAS:
  • I have the most muse for Zephyrus so I will happy take any and all threads with him! Downside being: He's a tiny baby chick right now so until he can fly and is more mobile, the threads need to be nearby Hallows territory unless someone from the Hallows takes him on vacation further.