Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
03-27-2022, 05:44 PM
Lia never minded the large bird tagging along with her. She would never dare to say it outloud, but she saw him almost like a nephew. But the implication of the healer deeming herself as worthy of being family to Briar was… too large for her to look at closely. With Zeph at her feet, she trotted carefully towards her little plot of earth. Feeling a surge of satisfaction that always accompanied her now when she saw it. The realisation that this was hers, and she had the choice of what grew her. When it thrived, it was from her knowledge and work.

She crouched in front of her plot and took out the small packet of seed Halo had gifted her. “Do you mean food like prey? My garden is versatile. I can grow food, but I can also grow herbs for seasoning, and herbs for healing. Growing it in my garden means I have a steady source of the herbs I might want. It’s also a hobby for me, I find tending to the garden is soothing, and satisfying. I’m going to water it, then turn the soil. Would you like to help me water it?” she asked, grabbing a small watering can she’d set aside after Zeph had started following her around.

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]