An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
03-28-2022, 04:53 PM

The kind female's words were reasonable, but still, Zephyr's near-featherless face contorted into a pout. What benefit were wings when you couldn't fly with them? Though he refused to say as much aloud, in case doubting his ability to fly might jinx him when he was old enough to attempt it. His mother owl had insisted that believing you could fly was every bit as important as the flight feathers he'd one day grow. "Okay, you can keep your fur." The child grumbled. "I'd rather have wings."

The not-squirrel seemed incredulous at the implication and Zephyr stumbled backward as she stood up on her hind legs bearing her teeth. He had never seen a land creature stand upon two feet as he could - this stoat was an interesting creature indeed. His head bobbed up and down in acknowledgment, aqua gaze fixed upon the tiny teeth. "Fierce indeed!" Zeph agreed hastily. Remembering Artorias' lecture when his tiny sister had called Zephyr the wrong species, directed a polite apology toward the stoat. "I'm sorry I called you a squirrel." The kind-eyed female assured him then that he was not a chicken, and looked ferocious just like her stout companion. Zephyr's plumage puffed up in pride, a grin upon his beak.

As suddenly as he appeared, the stoat had vanished. Zephyr had been preoccupied with the sudden gust of wind and keeping his balance beneath the breeze. "He must be cold too." Zephyr mused, craning his neck around to search for where the companion had run to. He did not have long to deliberate upon it when the female was speaking again, introducing herself and offering the young raptor a ride toward the sunshine. "I'm Zephyr." The chick gave back, already hopping toward Fern to accept said ride. "I want to come! If you crouch down, I can climb up. I'm getting really good at it." Riding upon wolves was one of his favorite past times, doubling as not only a much faster method of transportation than his featherless legs and way more fun. Should Fern crouch for him, Zeph would begin to scale her using his beak and talons.

"Zephyr"
Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.