Solaine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-03-2013, 03:07 PM

Jaws would click shut resentfully as her mother's stern look made winter feel even cooler. The girl knew she wouldn't be allowed to help at all - as per usual. It seemed Valhalla had something against youthful development, at least in her mind. Chrysanthe would be making the call, according to Soleil, and Solaine would be sure to put her two cents into the Alpha's ear - if she could. An ear flickered back as her mother quickly apologized, saying that it may not be safe in Valhalla. These plains were all Solaine knew, what could be safer?

'You pups are too much like your father.' The girl would chuckle at the thought. She was rather like her father, now that she thought about it. Though that wasn't a bad thing in her eyes. Did her mother think it was? 'Tell me, Solaine, what is it you would like to do when you get old enough? Hunt? Fight? Heal?' Truthfully she hadn't given it too much thought, but she knew she would want to fight - she supposed she had always known it. ?Fight, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't hunt when I need to - and heal if I got hurt. I guess I'd like to do it all, you think I could?? She tilted her head at a slight angle, interested in seeing her mother's reaction as well as hearing her response. Was it possible for one wolf to be at least moderately talented in all three fields?

?speak,?