An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
03-28-2022, 10:57 PM

As a general rule, Azure hated having a partner to patrol with. They were generally too friendly or too moody, they tainted the enjoyment of his solitude, and worse, Azure was nearly required to pretend he tolerated their presence. Sirius was the exception to the rule and as his father's titanic form trotted up alongside his own, things felt somewhat right. This was where he'd always wanted to be - at his father's side, an equal.

"He came to challenge me before you." Azure gave a short laugh. "At least your second litter hasn't been quite as awful as I expected." Gossamer was an eager student and exceeding expectations at every milestone, Aris was challenging but with the confidence to be admired, Briar had rose beyond any of them to the station of a Queen, Kotori was becoming a fighter skilled enough to rival himself, and Ophie... was Ophie. There always had to be one disappointment in a litter, at least.

"That small healer who had no business in the raid, she's doing well." Azure commented, adding his own assessment. Her name had escaped him entirely, but she'd won her fight when it mattered. "Gossamer as well." Sirius continued his musing, bringing a snort from his son. "Satoru is a slave, save your pushing for your children and grandchildren." The majority of his litter were relative disappointments like Ophie who needed pushing, save for Basilisk and.. surprisingly, Levi. The runt had nearly disabled him in battle, being one of the few wolves Azure had been made to surrender to.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.