Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-03-2013, 03:30 PM

She reclined to her haunches in front of Friction as he began to talk about the plants. He pointed them out and gave them names, along with explaining what they did and the best ways to use them. Odette found herself enraptured with the plants that he showed. She had never thought about using plants or herbs to help with ailment that could negatively effect her body. In her short life, she hadn't experienced too much pain or suffering, but keeping track of what could be used for such times wouldn't hurt her.
After he finished explaining, he looked up and asked if she understood. To prove her personal belief that she was brilliant, Odette extended a front paw and began to point at each one. "Fluffy leaves means it's yarrow." She looked up at Friction to make sure she was correct. "Yarrow stops bleeding." Her paw moved to the green, leafy plant. "Turmeric? For pain management. Thennn-" she pointed to the white flowery herb, "Valerian. It will knock you out." A smile broke out across her face and she concluded with, "And the red peppers you do not chomp on because of the spicy hotness." Her tail wagged beneath her as she blinked and said, "I didn't realize that plants could do things like that to wolves. What else is out there?"

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!