size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-30-2022, 05:51 PM

Artorias was grateful for Bowen for stepping up to kick off their game. He smiled to his sister, knowing she would have some sort of great idea to start off with and break the ice. And sure enough (and much to his misfortune) she did, beginning by asking him to choose the first truth or dare. Well, Artorias just had to show off his machismo to his ladies, so starting with Truth was out of the question. With a cocky, confident smirk on his lips, the young alpha proudly declared his choice: "Dare." He didn't think Bowen would start with anything too lascivious or embarrassing, so he felt pretty confident choosing such a bold opening move. Turned out, Bowen was a conniving little succubus, giving Artorias an all but impossible task to balance a wine cork on the end of his nose all the way down to the ocean and back.

Artorias gazed down at the tiny cork stopper in his paw, then glanced up to the lapping waves of the ocean what seemed like an impossible distance away. He shot a look to Bowen, knowing she'd set him up for absolute failure and smirked, giving her an incredulous shake of his head. "You doubt me too much, dear sister," he teased, then straightened up his posture and held his body still. With a careful paw, he positioned the cork on the end of his nose, watching with crossed eyes while it wobbled for a moment, then stilled. Ever so carefully, Art rose to his paws, keeping the cork level while he took his first step across the soft sands. The cork wobbled with every step, but did not fall. The obsidian and azure wolf's heart was beating like crazy, suppling his muscles with much needed adrenaline to keep him stable. Two steps and the cork did not fall. Three steps... four... five... A smile slowly grew across his lips. He was doing it!

Then a coastal breeze kicked up, ruffling his fur and sending the cork toppling to the sand. Artorias groaned and looked back to Bowen and Briar. "That doesn't count! Double or nothing!" he called back, hurrying to reposition it on his nose again. Except this time when he went to stand, the cork immediately toppled off to the beach again. Art huffed and slumped his shoulders, snatching up the cork and bringing it back beneath the tent. "All right, all right, I lose," he conceded, picking up his bottle and downing two healthy drinks as punishment. Now it was his turn. He fixed his fiery amber gaze on Briar with a crooked smile and asked, "Briar, truth or dare?" When his girlfriend chose the truth option, a roguish grin crept across Art's face. "Tell us an embarrassing story from when you were a puppy. And no, losing the fight to me right after you met me doesn't count, because I tell that story anyway!"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.