size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Demisexual1K
03-31-2022, 12:32 PM

Dalila walked down the aisles of the greenhouse, pulling the occasional weed or biting off a dead leaf here and there to prune back the plants a bit. She hadn't had the time to really tend to their gardens while she was helping Chimera with the pack or after Ruse was born, most of that work falling back on Siren and Aliana, but now that she had some free time back again she was back to her usual tending and gardening. It still surprised her how much she had taken to healing after she met Siren. It wasn't something she had really been exposed to in her previous life since healing was reserved for the higher class while hunting and fighting were left for the slaves, but now that she had the freedom to study and do what she wished it was something that she enjoyed and felt like she was good at.

The sound of the door opening made her head lift up and she looked back over her shoulder to see who it was and her pale blue gaze landed on an unfamiliar figure. She had heard that Chimera had taken in a woman that had washed up on the shore and she had caught the ever so slightly taller woman's scent around the island here and there so her being here wasn't a complete surprise. Dalila turned to face her as she complimented the greenhouse, giving her a soft smile and a grateful nod of her head. "Thank you. Siren, Aliana, and I have put quite a bit of work into it." She remembered when they first arrived and she and Siren had spent ages clearing out this space and preparing the ground for the plants to be put in—all while Siren was pregnant with Albion and Scylla. She gave Reila another dip of her head as she introduced herself, replying, "A pleasure. I'm Dalila." She had a feeling that Reila already knew that if she had come to the greenhouse seemingly to seek her out, but it felt more natural to return an introduction with one of her own. "Is there anything I can help you with? Or just visiting the garden?"

"Dalila Vista Klein"