Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-03-2013, 03:38 PM

It wasn't like I was stupid anyway, there were plenty of things I knew and plenty I didn't. Simple as it seemed, that was how it went. I didn't care if one thought it was wrong to kill, that it was wrong to be a women. Everyone was entitled to their own opinion, and yet if they did anything towards me. It would result in their ultimate demise, because no one had really seen what I had. How your foster father could tear into a black rapist tearing him to pieces. Then to behead a small pup, all because they apparently had done me wrong. And yet, I felt no ill will towards him. Around others who didn't understand, I couldn't help but to laugh. Conclusions were too quick to be made, I wasn't about to just let him pry into my brain.
I didn't just hunt, I found it strange how others could fit into one place to easily. My well muscled body in which was often mistaken for a male was rather lanky. I had tasted my fair share of blood, and it wasn't too hard for me to fight. Not when I wanted to at least. And I had only been in Seracia for a few weeks, maybe not even that. I found it hard to keep track when there was no need to. I was there to stay, until of course my feelings changed and rolled over like they usually did.
Of course the slight flicking of my ears made Kurai make himself lower on my back after he had said my name. Obviously, for his species Nibel was not one he wanted to be around alone. I knew that myself, but I knew how to defend myself. Even if I were to die, in which I would not let myself, my son would end up in a fury with my brother and hunt down the killer. It was just the type of wolves they were, Hajime retained traits from his father, and my brother followed him around like no tomorrow. Now that I think of it, no wonder the two ran off by themselves. Though Hajime ended up in Tortuga as far as I knew.
"You haven't done anything to me....yet, but I'm not just a helpless woman. Hunting is a pass time and surviving is my skill." I laughed in a kind tone. It seemed more or less like he was hostile. By his body, those sentences. I didn't know though, I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Shifting my weight my red eyes gleamed over him. If I was really so interesting, why didn't he just stick with me all the time? That was what Kurai had done. Though I knew it was wishful thinking, everyone was entitled to anything. God was the rightful one in the end to decide what to do. And if I burned in hell so be it.
"I have only been in alacritis a few weeks, let alone the new pack. To each their own though so I cannot say I am sorry for those who have snapped at you." I wouldn't sit, not right now. Not when I felt like he was planning something. Seeking something from me, in which I was not happy about in that sense of being. I kept it hidden, fairly well at that. At a young age I was taught to conceal feelings because of the dark death that happened around me. Perhaps was even the reason why I was so happy these days over bitter. Acting made everything perfect didn't it?

Speech,