size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
04-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Ricin watches Desponia, offering her a warm smile. When she settles on her haunches, the blue boy follows her cue and folds his back legs to take a seat on the soft grass. His tail still wags slowly as he looks to the older wolf, offering her the respect she deserves as a sister of Manea’s. Desponia tilts her head to the side and seems to contemplate Ricin for a moment and the boy suddenly feels very unsure of himself. His tail stops wag, crimson eyes widening a fraction in fear that he has done something wrong. Did he insult her by sitting with her? His fear is put at ease when she asks him a question and his brow furrows as he tries to remember. He hums softly as he thinks and finally he looks to capture Desponia’s hot pink eyes with his own crimson gaze.

Swallowing to try and wet his suddenly dry throat, Ricin offers, “I know Manea believes in fate. That is what she told me when I came to live here, that it was fate that had helped me and Chade live. And, um, protecting your family. Other than that…” he offers her a small shrug of his shoulders before saying, “We never talked about beliefs. It… didn’t seem important. Is there something I should know about your family’s beliefs?” Ricin tilts his head in curiousity as he asks the question, eager to learn more about Desponia and Manea’s beliefs. Maybe it will give him some insight into the lives of the family that he so desperately wishes he could be a part of.

"Ricin Dauner"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022