An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Sparrow let out a really super dramatic sigh as her cousin settled into fucking politics of all things. She rolled her eyes and wreathed and would have probably picked her nose unabashedly if she had hands. So Artorias was antsy and was telling Theory about it. Good. Theory ended with 'because its a sanctuary pack' or something and Sparrow resisted the urge to throw herself headfirst into the sand. "Every pack is a sanctuary pack if you ask them directly. No one's gonna say, 'We'll yeah, we're evil and kill puppies," Sparrow tossed a brief smile, only if to hint that she wasn't actually upset. "You're a sanctuary for those who want to learn, he's a sanctuary for... something. Ashen is a sanctuary for God's farts, and the Pirates could be a sanctuary for those who don't fit into any of those categories."

She turned to look at Theory directly, "He should be antsy. We raided him." She let that soak in for a second. "He captured one of mine, we talked, traded alcohol, and I got my guy back. It's just a raid, we're not even maiming anyone." She shifted a bit, to make sure Theory was focusing on her, "I told you we'd raid you too. For fun, for training. He's not my cousin, he doesn't get a warning, but you can tell him if y'all are friends: I plan on raiding every pack in existence at least once. It's why I don't have any real alliances, not even with Tyrian and Fireside. We're pirates, it's what we do for shits and giggles and training if you will."

She didn't expect Theory to understand. She didn't expect her to approve. She finally broke the several minutes of eye contact, "Don't you ever just want to be reckless? Just once? Maybe more? The Pirates crave that energy and action like some crave politics, like some crave a harem, like some crave the acceptance from an imaginary god or their ghost ancestors." Sparrow shrugged. "Besides, I never got to see the inside of the castle and I'd heard they had good wine. I got both in the end, even though we lost the raid." Sparrow laughed a little. She wasn't upset at losing, but she was surprised how everything turned out in the end. "Don't worry, Artorias and I agreed I'd warn him next time. I didn't even tell him we're related so, whatever."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.