size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-02-2022, 07:51 PM

It never crossed the man's mind that the situation could turn into something else. He was simply glad to see Reila coming out of her shell a bit. She had been so withdrawn and distant at first. It wasn't as though they were the best of friends and had lengthy conversations now, but the pair were finding their balance. And so, he would allow her to touch and massage for as long as she wanted. It was good for him too, after all.

After he thanked her, the woman said that it was her pleasure. Chimera chuckled low. "I'm fairly certain that it was my pleasure, actually." The relaxed brute gave a long stretch, extending his hind legs out behind him in the sand with one knee slightly cocked forward. Once he'd obtained the most comfortable position, he stilled, aside from his obsidian tail shifting lazily back and forth across the sand.

Reila settled down again, drinking more of the wine in her dish. His was empty and would remain that way. Her voice met his ears and the brute slid his skull so that his chin rested upon one foreleg, fixing his pink eye upon her. She was dry. "I noticed the soap. Much more pleasing than lavender," he complimented. She then spoke a little wistfully, thinking that she should head back to her bungalow. "That's up to you. I'll still be here for some time," quiet lyrics drifted from the man. She'd helped him relax, but he still wasn't ready to sleep. It was too early for the partially nocturnal man.

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.