An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-03-2022, 05:03 PM

Sirius dismissed his concerns easily and Azure sighed in reply. The Warlord had always been as soft as his own children as he was hard on enemies, a trait Azure did not share. He knew Basilisk was destined for great things and had realized as much as soon as he saw the boy's massive size. Many direwolves had been raised in and among the Armada's territories, and Az's heir was on track to tower over them all. Couldn't his father see that friendship like this was an unnecessary distraction? "I hope you're right." He murmured, refraining from an on-character retort of 'yes, he is my child.' Sirius had not often steered him wrong but it was with reluctance that Azure ever allowed himself to be guided.

The subject change was one he accepted, though he made a note to have a discussion with Basilisk to see if he truly had learned anything from the orphaned riffraff Sirius had taken in. "Recruitment seems to be down everywhere." He countered. "Abaven used to be a pack thirty strong, now it seems they're fewer in number than even we are." Perhaps it was a lingering consequence of the Ooze, too many wolves had died and not enough had reproduced to fill the gap.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.