size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Artorias gave a soft hum of empathy as Chimera explained the demand for his attention in the bedroom between his three nymphlike queens and male paramour. Between Briar and Bowen, the Aegis usually had more than enough to keep himself occupied—though he had recently discovered a part of his sexuality that had been lying dormant until an unexpected tryst with his adoptive brother in the castle courtyard. "A well rounded set indeed," he spoke in agreement. "I'm familiar with the needs of ladies. I'm just now beginning to learn the same is true of men." Chimera was being unabashed about his sexual proclivities, so Artorias would be as well. There was no need to hide secrets between friends—especially not one of the caliber Chimera was. The monarch of hedonism in his kingdom of Gomorrah, savoring life's little and grand pleasures... Why bother putting on a facade in the face of honest nature?

Chimera made a remark about being ready to agree to an alliance when he'd sent Avantika, but the Aegis' sister had been too much fun to tease. Artorias snickered around his cup of wine; Chi was not wrong on that account. "My sister means well, but she's so... serious about everything. Sometimes I think she needs a good ribbing from time to time to remind her to take a breather." Artorias thought back on Tika's emphatic recommendation that the Hallows not ally themselves with Fenmyre after her trip here. She'd likely disapprove of what had transpired here tonight, but Art had long-since made peace with that notion. He couldn't please everyone as ruler. He needed to do what was best for the Hallows in the long run—and that meant securing as many allies and friends as they could. The more friends they had, the fewer potential enemies the sanctuary pack would face down the line.

When asked how they might celebrate their newly anointed alliance, Chimera explained how Fenmyrians celebrated. Eating and fucking. Artorias blinked, not entirely surprised, yet trying to decide if that meant Chimera was inviting him to share a meal or share a bed. "You'd think after spending a few trips here, I'd come to expect that answer." Art chuckled and grinned back, finishing his glass of wine and filling it again from the carafe between them. "Eating and fucking... You really do live in a paradise all your making, don't you? I must admit, I'm slightly envious. I take my pleasures where I can get them, but you cultivate yours." Sure, Chimera and Fenmyre might have received a bad reputation for their practices and beliefs, but at least Chimera could claim he was a free wolf. Artorias would always be held to the expectations and judgments of others. He was the Aegis of the Hallows, and as such was expected to behave and conduct himself a certain way. He could never lead a life like Chimera had—whether he wanted it or not. Any red-blooded wolf would be envious of that!

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.