size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-03-2022, 06:46 PM

The gamut of emotions that crossed over Avantika's countenance didn't go unnoticed by the Aegis. Artorias saw the glimmer of life and joy when they talked about her future pups, and saw the darkening when they returned to talking about her and the pack as a whole. She seemed so... overwhelmed by the world. Art wished he would wrestle with that darkness haunting her mind, give it physical form so he could fight it with her and banish it from her life. But the greatest, most raw emotion he saw in his sister's face was when he explained why she would make a great mother. Humility, honor, and heartfelt joy shone in Tika's rich blue eyes. She complimented his way with words, drawing a deep chuckle from the Aegis, who bowed his head to reach in, aiming to nuzzle her cheek. "Sometimes I say the right things. I've learned that, as alpha, half of my job is done with my words, the other half with my sword." He chuckled again, but smiled a sincere smile to the Carpathian woman. "I meant every word, though. You'd make the best parent out of all of us." Good with words or not, Art would never lie or embellish anything he told his siblings. Everything he said to them, he meant wholeheartedly.

Artorias felt like he'd taken up enough of Tika's time. He hadn't meant to intrude on her patrols, but he was glad he got to have this heart-to-heart with her; it had been long overdue. He still had just a bit of info to pass on to her though, as his sister and as a Hallows Vanguard. "On the note of personal relationships, I'm going to ask Briar to marry me," he said, trying to ignore the flush of warmth he felt under his cheeks as he said the words aloud. "If she says yes, I would love for you to be in attendance for the ceremony and to enjoy the day with Audra, and not be on guard duty the whole time." This was a big ask for her, he knew, but Art also hoped it might give her the break she needed. "If it helps, you can start giving more advanced lessons to our Knights. Get them geared up in time for the celebration so they can take shifts and you can enjoy the day with the rest of our family."

A compromise. Artorias wanted Tika to stop being a Vanguard for a day and be a sister to celebrate with the Carpathius family, and he would have her get the Knights to master their skills so she could relax. He hadn't yet told her who would be on the guest list—perhaps in part to keep her from worrying herself—wanting to see how she took to the idea of having a day off before giving her any other details.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.