Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
04-04-2022, 12:01 AM
CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

The dog frowned as he caught the look of the warlord. He knew it was wrong now, but at the time everything was so stressful. Leaving Magnus alone even for a minute was risky and at the time, one of them wasn't enough to fight him off. He regretted it now, but slunk to the shadow the Hyena hid in to avoid any other confrontation from either of the wolves.

Although he couldn't be grateful for the attempt Sirius had made at saving his life initially, had he had any inkling of an idea of his further suffering he would've begged the man to kill him right then in there. Save him by sparing him the pain of remembering the children he'd probably never get to see again. Save him from remembering his daughter falling into the frozen ocean and out of reach. He could've saved him from so many things by ending his suffering right then and there. What had he brought him back for, anyway?

The questions started and Magnus wanted so many things that he didn't even know where to start. He wanted to end his suffering by any means possible, quick or slow hardly mattered at this point. At least suffering in a slow death would be different than suffering in life with his memories, give him something else to think about maybe. It was welcomed, at least, even if it wasn't the most favorable option for anyone involved. He allowed himself a moment to think and as much as he wanted death, he wanted a better life. A life where he could have at least some of the things he had lost. Even if he'd never have kids again, he could at least have love. Provided she wanted anything to do with him once he told her everything, anyway.

"I want out or death, give me peace somehow."
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!