build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-04-2022, 04:20 PM
"Well, yeah... I suppose," she said, utterly sheepish. "I think I have a habit of thinking too... uh, positively of others. Maybe. Just a little bit." It would be a better world if it worked like Theory sometimes imagined: people keeping their promises, everyone showing up on time or politely late with warning, no one raiding anyone without due cause. A very sparkly, gilded version of reality. Although she shouldn't be surprised, Sparrow went on to make her jaw slowly drop little by little until the end of it all. "Okay, right, just raiding, yes," Theory said like she didn't care one bit (even though she cared a lot). Not having any alliances was freeing - part of that impetus was why she opened the school as a neutral grounds. They were simply a safe harbor for youth and wayward souls, to learn and to - well, didn't that make her a sanctuary pack, like Sparrow had joked? At least she wasn't killing puppies - but how could she prove that to the more suspicious lots? Suddenly, some of the other alpha's reactions were making a bit more sense.

Don't you ever just want to be reckless? "I mean - " she stopped, allowing Sparrow to finish. Theory took a deep breath, sucked it in and held it, then blew it out in one great sigh. "I did see the inside of the castle. And the wine was good," she said snidely, batting at the sand in front of Sparrow. "That was my reward for calling on them politely." She tossed her head back and groaned, staring at the sky. "OF COURSE I WANT TO BE RECKLESS!" Theo yelled, the sound of the ocean waves stealing her words away and carried them quickly out to sea. Then, in a smaller voice: "But I have responsibilities... and I love those responsibilities more than I want to be selfish. Most of the time," she threw herself down on the sand, rolling to and fro until her fur sparkled with the granules. "Except tonight? No responsibilities?" She resisted the urge to add a sugary-sweet pweeeease?